Workplace First Aid Course
Please contact us for upcoming course dates.
This Workplace First Aid Course covers:
- How to properly assess an emergency situation
- CPR techniques on adults, children and infants
- Using AED's on adults and children
- Anaphylaxis, asthma, seizures, bites and stings
- Fractures, head injuries and spinal injuries
- Managing exposure to extreme temperatures
- Legal responsibilities of a first aider, and much more.
This is an open Certificate. We encourage everybody to undertake this Certificate in order to learn these life saving skills. Participants should have basic Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills and have the physical ability to manage CPR and other First Aid situations. Participants must be 15 years or older.
This course may include some or all of the following delivery modes: classroom, online/eLearning, workplace or blended options.
Note: The training provides the skills and knowledge to properly administer First Aid but does not constitute a medical qualification.
There are no pre-requisite qualifications for this course.
Participants must be 15 years or older.
First Aid training involves moderate physical activity including kneeling and bending. If you have any special needs (including those in relation to Language, Literacy or Numeracy) a relevant disability or condition, or any other concerns you should raise these prior to enrolment.
The duration of this course is 1 day. Study may also include pre-course learning activities.
The course is delivered at 15 Barrie Rd, Tullamarine VIC, or can be delivered at other suitable workplaces by arrangement.
The standard price for this course is $195.00
Student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment and are inclusive. There are no other fees or charges.
* All prices are indicative and may change dependent on participant experience, number of applicants, locations etc. Please call to discuss accurate pricing for your circumstance. **For information about fees, refunds, transfers and other related information please click HERE
On successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment with the relevant Unit of Competency.
This short course module may include the following Unit of Competency, which may form part of a full certificate qualification:
HLTAID003 Provide first aid
For more information, or customisation options, please call us on 1800 622 010
RPL for this certificate will be offered by way of Assessment Only. Applicants will need to undertake both the theory and practical assessment tasks in order to be deemed competent in this course.
AITAC RTO (ID 3591) is responsible for quality of training and assessment, compliance with ASQA Standards for RTO’s, and the issuance of AQF Certification documentation (SOA and qualifications).
Business Booking or Enquiry Or call 1800 622 010