|Hard Copy Booklet|
Single, Pack of 10
Forklift Learners Guide
The Complete Forklift Guide for Beginners
Ever wanted to operate an forklift, but have no idea where to start? Created by Australia’s leading online training provider, Your Licence, the Complete Forklift Guide for Beginners offers a comprehensive introduction to forklift operations and on-the-job requirements, providing aspiring forklift drivers with the key information needed to obtain forklift certification.
With a strong focus on safety, this book includes information on:
- Parts and controls for different forklifts you may use, including propane, LPG and battery powered electric forklifts, as well as reach forklifts.
- How to plan a job and reduce risks to yourself and others.
- How to conduct a forklift inspection to ensure it’s safe to use, and what to do if you find a fault.
- How to lift, move and place loads.
- How to figure out the weight and centre of gravity of loads so you don’t overload your forklift.
- How to correctly shut down, secure, refuel and maintain your forklift.
- How to meet legal requirements when on the job.
Along with a step-by-step guide to operations in industrial settings, this forklift training book includes a variety of sample assessment questions, allowing you to test your knowledge along the way. The training material included is mapped to Australian standards, LLN approved, and suitable for international use. This guide is presented in an easy-to-understand, engaging format, and is suitable for people of all ages, with a basic/intermediate level of written English skills.Business Booking or Enquiry Or call 1800 622 010
This training may be delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. Student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. There are no further fees or charges.