AITAC Director Jim Borle recognised with Tranznet life membership
AITAC Director, Jim Borle, was recognised at the 2015 TRANZnet Conference for his significant contribution to the organisation.
Confirmed as a Life Member, Jim was thanked for his “immense ongoing contribution and support to TRANZnet and its members” at the Queensland gathering of Australia’s largest industry association of training and assessment providers.
Jim held the position of President of the organisation from 2006 to 2012, and committee member since 2004. He has championed positive change in the industry and association during his time with Tranznet, continuing his commitment to the industry through his ventures, Your Licence and AITAC.
Life Membership is the most prestigious award available to TRANZnet members, with the purpose to recognise “outstanding service & commitment” to TRANZnet and its members.
Along with a requirement for 10+ years of continuous service, the eligibility criteria outlines a requirement for mentorship, time and effort volunteered, and the provision of benefits to the Association and its members. The full criteria is detailed below.
- It has been meritorious, conspicuous, seen by the members in its execution or seen by the members as an enduring legacy.
- At least 10 years continuous service, amount of time and effort given, quality of results and benefit to the Association and its members.
- It should be sacrificial – not directly for personal status or kudos and definitely not for personal gain or profit either directly or indirectly.
- It should go without saying that the character, personal standing and behaviour of the nominee should be beyond reproach.
- They have been regular attendees at Annual Conferences and/or Committee Meetings.
- During the Years of service the nominee, must have complied with the TRANZnet Inc. Constitution and Rules and must have promoted its Aims and Objectives and adhered strictly to its Code of Conduct.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.