TLI41816 Certificate IV in Warehousing Operations qualification provides a supervisor equivalent outcome in Transport and Logistics/Warehousing Operator sector and associated industries.
Occupations where this qualification may apply include:
• Warehouse Supervisor • Forklift Truck operator • Transport and Logistic personnel
• Maintenance personnel • Offshore workers • Energy supply operations • and more.
Further information regarding prospective employment opportunities can be found via myskills.gov.au.
TLI41816 Certificate IV in Warehousing Operations can provide a pathway to Logistics or Warehousing operations across a multitude of industries, supervisory and management opportunities as well as other tertiary study.
COST & FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
For full course fees and payment options, please see below.
Some applicants may be eligible for State and/or Commonwealth funding. Eligibility criteria applies, please contact us for more information.
TLI41816 Certificate IV in Warehousing Operations covers warehousing operations and functions with the Manufacturing and Warehousing industries.
Included within this training are units of competency that will provide the applicant with instruction on how to;
- how to conduct workplace communications
- carry out measurements and calculations
- read and interpret plans and specifications
- work safely in varied environments
- understand and apply safe work practices
- work effectively and sustainably within the industry
- planning and organising work
- shift materials safely and efficiently
- follow/monitor and apply relevant procedures
- ..and more.
Elective units of competency can be chosen to tailor your training to your specific industry. These can include:
- operation of forklift trucks
- estimating and planning loads
- responsible assessment of operational capabilities
- driving and operation of varied vehicles
- operation of EWP (elevated work platform)
- or other relevant and permitted units of competency.
For guidance on specific course inclusions to ensure this is a suitable qualification to meet your aspirations and career plans, please contact us.
You can also download the full information pack in the sidebar to the right of your screen.
- Acts and Regulations
- Use of different types of forklift trucks, including advanced operations
- Oversee warehouse operations
- Implement traffic and exclusions zones
- Speed, Visibility, and Traveling loaded, unloaded and ramps / inclines
- Safety of other personnel, visitors, transport drivers
- Oversee loading/unloading operations
- Implement safe shutdown and parking of equipment
- Planning and organising
- Independent learning
- Use of technology, initiative and enterprise
- Problem solving
- Effective communication.
- Operational Checks: pre start, planning, after start
- Operational techniques‑ racking and bulk stacking operations
- Operational exercises, including loading and unloading container and tray trucks
- Maintain safety procedures and compliance
- Safe shutdown and parking of equipment
- Oversee operational fulfilment of tasks such as order picking, general maintenance, plant and equipment operations in warehousing operations
Other Theory & Practical exercises will be dependent on the units of competency chosen by the applicant to meet their individual learning needs.
To view all course modules and electives, use the form on the right to download the full information pack.
- This course has no pre-requisite requirements.
- Students must be at least 18 years of age to undertake assessment for the High Risk Licences included in this training as core or elective units.
- Assessments will be conducted in English, and all students are to have a good command of English and numeracy skills. Interpreters MAY be allowed under extraordinary circumstances, but must be approved prior.
- Hearing impaired persons may use sign language to communicate via an interpreter (only when approved by the Regulator).
- The course may involve some use of manual handling, climbing, lifting, carrying, and height work. It must be clearly understood that some disabilities may preclude a student from participating safely, and this may restrict entry to the course.
- For details and alternatives, please contact us. Decisions regarding safety are not subject to negotiation.
The units of competency within this TLI41816 Certificate IV Warehousing Operations qualification are nationally recognised.
Once you have successfully completed your training and met the assessment requirements, you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the short instruction/study modules achievements within this training.
Upon completion of the full qualification, you will be issued with a Certificate of Qualification (Testamur) detailing the relevant units of competency.
Both documents are nationally recognised, and can be used throughout Australia.
AITAC has been involved in industrial training for over 21 years and can be trusted to provide the best in the business to deliver your training program. Our trainers and assessors are all fully qualified with extensive industry experience to ensure you receive the highest quality instruction and support to complete your qualification.
This Certificate IV Qualification can be delivered over a period from 3 months up to 1.5 years, at a pace you choose.
Students are able to choose from a range of delivery options, including eLearning, face to face classroom training, supported online learning and individual instruction. The course also includes practical learning and assessment.
Past experiences and current skills are fully recognised, and the course duration may be reduced through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
This qualification can be delivered on our premises in Tullamarine, Victoria or at your workplace (if suitable).
AITAC is approved to deliver this qualification nationally.
As self-paced learning forms part of this qualification you may need to access some online learning tools.
Courses can be scheduled on demand. Please contact us for information and to book your training.
The full cost of this training is $4950.
This course can be delivered over a number of short instruction/study modules and is PAYG [pay as you go] for each module.
- For example, this course includes four short modules at $1240 per module, which is payable in advance of each practical training session.
Any government subsidy available to eligible participants will reduce the cost of the qualification. Note that some modules require hire of equipment and/or venue and these costs can be different depending on the circumstances. These separate costs may still be charged.
We will help you understand your funding support options - please contact us to discuss.
More information about fees and conditions can be found under the Student Info tab on this website.