TLI41310 Certificate IV in Transport & Logistics Heavy Vehicle Driving Instructor qualification specifies the competencies required to become an accredited heavy vehicle driving instructor/trainer. This qualification sets the minimum entry level into the heavy vehicle driver training industry.
Our nationally accredited training is designed for job roles including:
♦ Emergency services such as MFB or CFA instructors ♦ State Emergency Services ♦ Other service industry instructors
♦ Heavy vehicle driving instructors ♦ and others.
Further information regarding prospective employment opportunities can be found via myskills.gov.au.
TLI41310 Certificate IV in Transport & Logistics Heavy Vehicle Driving Instructor can provide a pathway to Transport and Logistic operations, Training and Assessment qualification across a multitude of industries as well as other further tertiary study.
COST & FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
For full course fees and payment options, please see below.
Some applicants may be eligible for State and/or Commonwealth funding. Eligibility criteria applies, please contact us for more information.
TLI41310 Certificate IV in Transport & Logistics Heavy Vehicle Driving Instructor is designed for personnel who seek to obtain qualification as Heavy Vehicle Driving Instructor in the transport and logistics operations field.
Included are units of competency that will provide the applicant with instruction on:
- how to apply safe heavy vehicle driving behaviours
- follow OHS process/procedures and systems
- plan/organise and facilitate instruction and learning.
- Demonstrating logical flow of course topics
- Assessment approach and methods
- Course participation through practice/engagement
- Group activities
- Presentation skills
- Project delivery
Other Theory & Practical exercises will be dependent on the units of competency chosen by the applicant to meet their individual learning needs.
To view the full course content list, use the form on the right to download the full information pack.
- Possess a current, full and unrestricted Australian Light Rigid Drivers licence endorsement as a minimum; learners must hold the licence/endorsement pertinent to the relevant vehicle category being: Light Rigid, Medium Rigid, Heavy Rigid, Heavy Combination or Multi-Combination
- Fulfil all of the relevant state or territory regulatory requirements
- Have ACSF skill levels of 3 or above
The units of competency within this TLI41316 Certificate IV in Transport & Logistics Heavy Vehicle Driving Instructor qualification are nationally recognised.
Assessment will be a Learning and Assessment pathway. Participants will be advised of the assessment requirements at the beginning of each unit.
Student assessment will commence in the sessions following delivery and practice. As this is a competency based program, assessment continues throughout the program until the participant either achieves competency in the assessment tasks or a further training need is identified and addressed.
The assessment process includes theory assessments, student projects and practical assessments.
AITAC has been involved in industrial training for over 21 years and can be trusted to provide the best in the business to deliver your training program. Our trainers and assessors are all fully qualified with extensive industry experience to ensure you receive the highest quality instruction and support to complete your qualification.
This Certificate IV Qualification can be delivered over a period from 3 months up to 2 years, at a pace you choose.
Students are able to choose from a range of delivery options, including eLearning, face to face classroom training, supported online learning and individual instruction. The course also includes practical learning and assessment.
Past experiences and current skills are fully recognised, and the course duration may be reduced through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
This qualification can be delivered on our premises in Tullamarine, Victoria or at your workplace (if suitable).
AITAC is approved to deliver this qualification nationally.
As self-paced learning forms part of this qualification you may need to access some online learning tools.
Courses can be scheduled on demand. Please contact us for information and to book your training.
The full cost of this training is $4500.
This course can be delivered over a number of short instruction/study modules and is PAYG [pay as you go] for each module.
- For example, this course includes five short modules at $900 per module, which is payable in advance of each practical training session.
Any government subsidy available to eligible participants will reduce the cost of the qualification. Note that some modules require hire of equipment and/or venue and these costs can be different depending on the circumstances. These separate costs may still be charged.
We will help you understand your funding support options - please contact us to discuss.
More information about fees and conditions can be found under the Student Info tab on this website.
* All prices are indicative and may change dependent on participant experience, number of applicants, locations etc. Please call to discuss accurate pricing for your circumstance. **For information about fees, refunds, transfers and other related information please click HERE