CPC30911 Certificate III in Scaffolding qualification provides a trade equivalent outcome in scaffolding operations in construction and associated industries.
Our nationally accredited training is designed for students in construction and associated industries, with job roles including:
♦ Construction Rigger ♦ Maintenance Personnel ♦ Events and Entertainment Personnel
♦ Construction and maintenance of structures such as bridges, roads, canals, dams, buildings, temporary structures such as stages, seating and catwalks ♦ and more.
Further information regarding prospective employment opportunities can be found via myskills.gov.au.
CPC30911 Certificate III in Scaffolding can provide a pathway to Construction qualification across a multitude of industries as well as other tertiary study.
COST & FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
For full course fees and payment options, please see below.
Some applicants may be eligible for State and/or Commonwealth funding. Eligibility criteria applies, please contact us for more information.
CPC30911 Certificate III in Scaffolding covers the application of erecting, altering and dismantling scaffold, tube and coupler scaffold, barrow ramps or sloping scaffold platforms, cantilever crane loading platforms and use of mast climbers.
Included are units of competency that will provide the applicant with instruction on:
- how to conduct workplace communications
- carrying out measurements and calculations
- reading and interpreting plans and specifications
- working safely in varied environments
- understanding and applying safe work practices
- working effectively and sustainably within the industry
- planning and organising work.
Elective units of competency can be chosen to tailor your training to your specific industry. These can include:
- safe working at heights;
- operating EWP (elevated work platforms);
- working with scaffolding;
- implementing traffic management;
- forklift truck licence;
- operating personnel or material hoists;
- or other relevant and permitted units of competency.
- Acts and Regulations
- Select and inspect all equipment
- Site and Job Planning
- Planning and theory to erect, alter and dismantle modular, prefabricated and tube and coupler scaffold, barrow ramps, and cantilever loading platforms
- Calculations and measurements, lifting, moving and lowering of loads
- Site and Job Planning
- Communications and signals, radio communication
- Selection and inspection of all equipment, and segregate defective gear
- Erect, alter and dismantle modular, prefabricated and tube and coupler scaffold and associated equipment
- Erect barrow ramps and cantilever loading platforms
- Installation and lashing of planks
- Operation of a mast climber
- Installation of materials hoist
- Shut down and clean-up work site
Other Theory & Practical exercises will be dependent on the units of competency chosen by the applicant to meet their individual learning needs.
To view the full course content list, use the form on the right to download the full information pack.
- Students must be at least 18 years of age to undertake assessment for the High Risk Licences included in this training as core or elective units.
- Assessments will be conducted in English, and all students are to have a good command of English and numeracy skills. Interpreters MAY be allowed under extraordinary circumstances, but must be approved prior.
- Hearing impaired persons may use sign language to communicate via an interpreter (only when approved by the Regulator).
- The course may involve some manual handling, climbing, lifting, carrying, and height work. It must be clearly understood that some disabilities may preclude a student from participating safely, and this may restrict entry to the course.
- For details and alternatives, please contact us. Decisions regarding safety are not subject to negotiation.
The units of competency within this CPC30911 Certificate III in Scaffolding qualification are nationally recognised.
Once you have successfully completed your training and met the assessment requirements, you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the short instruction/study modules achievements within this training.
Upon completion of the full qualification, you will be issued with a Certificate of Qualification (Testamur) detailing the relevant units of competency.
Both documents are nationally recognised, and can be used throughout Australia.
AITAC has been involved in industrial training for over 21 years and can be trusted to provide the best in the business to deliver your training program. Our trainers and assessors are all fully qualified with extensive industry experience to ensure you receive the highest quality instruction and support to complete your qualification.
This Certificate III Qualification can be delivered over a period from 3 months up to 2 years, at a pace you choose.
Students are able to choose from a range of delivery options, including eLearning, face to face classroom training, supported online learning and individual instruction. The course also includes practical learning and assessment.
Past experiences and current skills are fully recognised, and the course duration may be reduced through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
This qualification can be delivered on our premises in Tullamarine, Victoria or at your workplace (if suitable).
AITAC is approved to deliver this qualification nationally.
As self-paced learning forms part of this qualification you may need to access some online learning tools.
Courses can be scheduled on demand. Please contact us for information and to book your training.
The full cost of this training is $5950.
This course can be delivered over a number of short instruction/study modules and is PAYG [pay as you go] for each module.
- For example, this course includes four short modules at $1490 per module, which is payable in advance of each practical training session.
Any government subsidy available to eligible participants will reduce the cost of the qualification. Note that some modules require hire of equipment and/or venue and these costs can be different depending on the circumstances. These separate costs may still be charged.
We will help you understand your funding support options - please contact us to discuss.
More information about fees and conditions can be found under the Student Info tab on this website.
* All prices are indicative and may change dependent on participant experience, number of applicants, locations etc. Please call to discuss accurate pricing for your circumstance. **For information about fees, refunds, transfers and other related information please click HERE