Full Qualification Courses
Thank you for choosing to train with us.
Your Licence, VOC, or Refresher course module can be part of a formal qualification, as detailed in the links below.
If you enrol in a Qualification, you are in charge.
- You can schedule your training to meet your individual needs – courses are run over weekends, RDOs, and evenings — you don‘t have to lose pay to attend.
- We have many online offerings which allow you to study at your own pace, then focus your time with us on gaining practical skills.
- You can change the unit subjects you wish to complete, or even change the selected qualification.
- It is your training program, and it is up to you how it is achieved.
- You can also combine refresher training and Verification of Competency VOC assessments into your qualification.
Skills you already have will be credited against the qualification via Recognition of Prior Learning.
We will inform you who will conduct your training and all other details as soon as we possibly can.
Study at your own pace, online or face-to-face. Attend any public course. It is your choice.
Click to view more detailsCheck your Skills First eligibilityLearn more about JobTrainer
Please click on a course image below for more information.
TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS
CIVIL CONSTRUCTION & PLANT OPERATIONS
WAREHOUSING & DISTRIBUTION
AVIATION & GROUND OPERATIONS
Click to view Qualifications Price List
Need some help deciding which course is right for you?
We’re here to assist you choose the best course for your career path. For personalised advice, please call 03 9492 2988 or contact us.